About Me

My photo
I am a professional and a cook,rather a cook by choice and passion.Cooking is something I fantasise about.When I first thought of starting a blog,a thousand ideas coursed through my mind,albeit,none stood the sands of time.Except for the thought of a food blog accompanied by subtle nuances from daily life and from the world around me!

Search

Feedjit

The Foodie Blogroll

Popular Posts

Today's Top 9!

Join me @Great Cooks

Brownie points!

Brownie points!

I am blogging at...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogroll

free counters

Search for any Food Blog

Your's own!

Subscribe Now

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wishes for a very Happy New Year 2012!!

Happy New Year 2012 everyone! I feel so excited that I'm writing my very first post for the year on the first day itself.Also, I'm amazed to think that my dear blog is entering the third year of its existence. It has first seen light in 2009 and it now moves to 2012 - that makes three years of its existence.Thanks to all my dear friends who cared to keep it going  - I thank everyone who felt it worthy to join me on my blogging journey, everyone who cared to write me their thoughts about the things I wrote and cooked and every single person who ever cared to drop in by my blog!

I will continue my journey throughout this year and I desperately hope there will be no interruptions (other than occasional bouts of lethargy that I frequently suffer from or an impossible workload!!) and I hope to do so with much greater gusto.I hope to make more friends and visit thousands of amazing blogs and spread out more in the blogging world. I wish to have everyone of you with me as I proceed on this journey of mine.
 Till my next post, heartfelt wishes for a very happy,healthy and fun-filled New Year from my family to yours.May all your dreams turn into reality this year and may peace and prosperity abound in your hearts and homes. 
~Happy New Year 2012!!!~

7 thoughtful musings left behind...:

Blackswan said...

Happy New Year to u, Sudha! It has been a pleasure connecting with u & I wish u all the best in 2012!

Kalyani's Platter said...

A Very Happy New Year .......

faseela said...

Happy new year

Amina Khaleel said...

Wish you a very happy new year Sudha... May your blog reach more such milestones... Congratulations for your achievement...

Nisha said...

Wishing you a very happy new year Sudha :)

Lucille Greyson said...

This is such a nice blog and I love those pictures and happy new year wishes. Very nice and cool. Happy new year to you as well. ;-) Enjoy your holiday!

Valerie Anderson said...

New Year is so important to me... For me, it signifies new beginning, new start, new life... thanks for the wishes.. And my best New Year wishes to all and to everyone! May you all have the best of everything!

Cheers
Val

Post a Comment

It was a pleasure to see you here!Thanks for coming!

If you have spent some time here,I would appreciate that you let me know if you liked my blog.

I will really be glad if you leave your footprints behind.Any suggestions or improvement or just chit-chat is more than welcome!

Hope to see you again!