About Me

My photo
I am a professional and a cook,rather a cook by choice and passion.Cooking is something I fantasise about.When I first thought of starting a blog,a thousand ideas coursed through my mind,albeit,none stood the sands of time.Except for the thought of a food blog accompanied by subtle nuances from daily life and from the world around me!

Search

Feedjit

The Foodie Blogroll

Popular Posts

Today's Top 9!

Join me @Great Cooks

Brownie points!

Brownie points!

I am blogging at...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogroll

free counters

Search for any Food Blog

Your's own!

Subscribe Now

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!

I have been living crazy times for the past few days - cooking for a friend's little daughter's birthday and celebrating,re-arranging the living area of my home (post acquiring some new pieces of furniture) and keeping on my search for a nice lampshade to keep by my bed.
In the midst of all this, I have had the good fortune of being awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Kitty of Kitty's Kozy Kitchen. My heartfelt thanks for this award,Kitty - I really appreciate this!Kitty has a very cute and homely blog of her own where she writes down about dishes that she lovingly cooks for her family.Please visit her blog to find out more about the wonderful recipes from her kitchen!


To quote from Kitty's blog - "The recipient of this award is asked to thank the blogger who bestowed this award upon them and to include a link back to their blog. Then to pass the award onto 15 other bloggers, include a link to each of their blogs and to reveal seven things about yourself that others may not know."


Well,it really difficult to write down seven such things about myself, because nothing ever made me think on these lines so far!So let me give it a try - 
1. Snuggling into bed with my favorite book, while raindrops drum on the window-sill by my bed is my idea of absolute euphoria.
2. The aroma and taste of oven-fresh bread makes me go weak in the knees!
3. I have a thing about languages, and the thought of mastering a completely new language and using it gives me an adrenaline rush.
4. I can be extremely strong-headed and stubborn at times, but a little pampering works wonders in turning  me around;)
5. I love taking long walks all by myself, just watching the world go by!
6. Movies from around the world fascinate me and I admire cinema that dwells on the practicalities of life.
7. Nothing gives me more pleasure than cooking and dining with people I love.


Phew!That was voluminous enough and see how I kept on going!Now for the better part - I am passing on this award to 15 beautiful blogs that I really enjoy reading. Please visit these blogs and find out for yourselves!


My Catholic Kitchen
A Whisk and a Prayer
Squirrel Bakes
Mharo Rajasthan's Recipes
Spicie Foodie
Dulce Dough
Burnt Carrots
Paaka Shaale
My Home Diary in Turkey
Gourmantine's Blog
A Homemaker's Diary
PreeOccupied
Monsoon Spice
Dessarts
Pass the Sushi


If you have already got the Versatile Blogger Award earlier,I'm sorry.But if not,please collect the award from my post and do take time to pass it on to others!Till my next post....take care!

11 thoughtful musings left behind...:

Swathi said...

congrats on your awards. wishing many more to come.

kitty said...

Congrats to you, Sudha!

kitty said...

Yea! The comment worked. I think you fixed the problem.

Sudha said...

Ya,I did and I'm glad it worked:)Thanks for checking back!!

Sudha said...

Hey Swathi,
Thanks a bunch!The awards really left me thrilled and humbled:)Glad that you dropped by!

Kalyani's Platter said...

Please accept the awards from my blog on nov 1st post ...... thanks

Julie at Burnt Carrots said...

Awww!! Thanks and congrats!!

Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal said...

First of all Congrats and then thanks for sharing this with me :)

Sudha said...

The pleasure is all mine,Priya!I really believe yours was well-deserved:)

Patsy said...

Nice award! Congratulations! I like it because it allowed me to learn more about you!

Sudha said...

I too feel that's the best part about this award,Patsy!Thanks so much for coming - so glad to have you here:)

Post a Comment

It was a pleasure to see you here!Thanks for coming!

If you have spent some time here,I would appreciate that you let me know if you liked my blog.

I will really be glad if you leave your footprints behind.Any suggestions or improvement or just chit-chat is more than welcome!

Hope to see you again!