Yippeee, I have got an award and this is a first for me!!I'm sooo happy!
Patsy of Pattycakes in the Kitchen has been a darling to give me the 'Liebster Blog Award'!I feel extremely honored to have been chosen for this award and feel humbled by the fact that my culinary fiddling found such an experienced and esteemed admirer for itself. I can't express in words how elated I feel!Thanks a bunch, dear Patsy!:)
The word 'Liebster' is a German word that essentially means 'dear' and is derived from the verb 'lieber' which means 'to love'.This award has been conceived with the idea to bright to light fledgling and upcoming blogs which have a follower count less than 200. I can boast of 33 at the moment (thanks to all my dear followers!) but just like everyone else,I hope to have more readers who would love to come over and read my blog!:)
So coming back to the rules, as the concept goes, the blogger receiving this award will need to:
1. Thank the giver who gave the award by leaving a comment on his/her blog and linking back to his/her post.
2. Write a post about the award and choose 5 blogs whom you would like to give this award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers as well.
5. Thank all who read your blog and wish to follow you and of course - have fun!
On my part, I would like to pass on the Liebster Blog Award to 5 beautiful bloggers whose blogs I absolutely admire and love reading. In no particular order, they go like this:
1. Poppi Linn
2. Coconut Raita
3. Experiments of a housewife...learning every day!
4. The Weekend Epicurean
5. Simply Sweet 'n Savory
Hope you enjoy the award!Thanks to everyone who cares to drop in and read my blog - hope you have a nice time here and don't forget to let me know if you do!:)Till my next post...cheerio!
Frozen Maraschino Cream
4 hours ago