About Me

My photo
I am a professional and a cook,rather a cook by choice and passion.Cooking is something I fantasise about.When I first thought of starting a blog,a thousand ideas coursed through my mind,albeit,none stood the sands of time.Except for the thought of a food blog accompanied by subtle nuances from daily life and from the world around me!

Search

Feedjit

The Foodie Blogroll

Popular Posts

Today's Top 9!

Join me @Great Cooks

Brownie points!

Brownie points!

I am blogging at...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogroll

free counters

Search for any Food Blog

Your's own!

Subscribe Now

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My blogging event is back - 'Lets Break Bread Together' yet again!

Yes, my dear friends, 'Lets Break Bread together' is back!The first time I hosted it, the event had met with a resounding success - thanks to each and everyone who cared to participate and send me their recipes and all others who were kind enough to take interest!!


I had thought of hosting the second version sooner than this but then things kept me tied back and I resorted to postponing it again and again.But no longer!I hope this version of the event will be graced will recipes as lovely as the earlier one. When I say 'Bread', I do not mean only bread-making or homemade bread recipes.What I intend to have is a plethora of recipes having 'Bread' in any form figuring in it!It may be a dessert or a stuffed sandwich or something with bread crumbs in it.It may just be anything under the sun!


So buck up and start posting your amazing recipes.I know there are folks out there who wanted to participate the last time - but had missed out!So here's your chance again!For those who have been here already, I'm sure this is familiar territory!:) For the uninitiated, please visit the earlier event links here and here and find out everything for yourself!
Here go the Rules - once again - 
1. The post having the recipe on your blog should carry a link to this event page on my blog.
2. The event badge above must be displayed in your post or anywhere on your blog.
3. The post may be a recent one or an archived post - 
I wouldn't mind as long as it links back to this page!
4. After posting the recipe, do leave me a comment saying what you like about this bread recipe in particular.

5.I would love to have as many posts as you care to send me! So no restrictions on the number of posts that you may send in.
6.Please use the Linking up tool below to send your entries.
7. If for any reason you are unable to use the linking up tool,please send me the details of your entry in the following format to my mail id - the.chef.sings@gmail.com

and I'll take care of the rest!


i. Blog post URL(not the Home page plz!)
ii. The name of your dish
iii. A photo of your dish that you want displayed

The event is on from July 20 to August 20. So you have ample time to post your recipe and then we'll all have a gala fun time breaking bread together!! Start linking up and hope you enjoy the event!:)

28 thoughtful musings left behind...:

Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal said...

Happy hosting dear.

Wit,wok and wisdom said...

Thanks so much Priya!I'm waiting for you to link up as well:)

Cheers!

Tadka Pasta said...

We've linked up our Multigrain loaf that can be adapted to the contents of our kitchen.

And an easy Masala Foccacia that's the perfect first bread to try for yeast newbies (also a great potluck dish).

Thanks for hosting!

Wit,wok and wisdom said...

Hey Tadka Pasta,
Thanks so much for linking up!Makes me so glad to see your lovely recipes here and the Masala Foccaccia sure is a keeper!:)Make sure to come back for the round-up!

Cheers!

Torviewtoronto said...

nice to hear from you will add one soon

Wit,wok and wisdom said...

Great to hear from you Torview!Waiting eagerly for your entry!:)

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

Thank you so much for the invite :) I look forward to seeing all the wonderful recipes, thanks for hosting too!

purabi naha said...

Hi, since you said we can add any kind of bread, I added this royal Mughlai Flatbread (paratha) recipe, which is an Indian royal dish of yesteryears.

So glad to participate here!

Wit,wok and wisdom said...

Thanks so much for linking up Lisa:)Absolutely loved your Apple Fritter Bread recipe - a visual treat and extremely innovative!Please do be there for the round-up!

Wit,wok and wisdom said...

Dear Purabi,
Just the type of recipe I was looking for!:)Thanks so much for linking to LBBT!And I must appreciate your detailed illustrations - very vivid and helpful.

Cheers!!

Kathryn said...

Thanks so much for the invite and for hosting! I linked up my Easy-To-Make Meatloaf. Have a great week!

Wit,wok and wisdom said...

Hey Kathryn,
Thanks so much for coming and posting to my event!That was really wonderful:)

Cheers!

sliceofsouthern said...

Hi, thank you so much for the invite to your linky party!

I've linked up my Cheesy Garlic Herb Bread and my Super Simple Sorta Stromboli.

I love these parties! It's so much fun to look at everyone's entries.

Wit,wok and wisdom said...

Hello Beth,
Thanks so much for coming and I'm really glad that you linked up two of your lovely recipes!I loved your Stromboli - looks absolutely delicious and it is very easy to make indeed!

Nice knowing you and do keep on coming back!

Cheers!

Denise said...

Thanks for the invite !!! Thanks for hosting.

Wit,wok and wisdom said...

Hi Denise,
Thanks so much for coming and for linking your fabulous recipe to my event!:) Do keep on checking back for other interesting recipes!

Cheers!

It's Dee for U said...

Hi WWW,

Thanks for reading my story and leaving a comment. I am glad you liked it. I wish there was some competition to write, I would have jumped in head-on. I am not so good a cook, so this event is not for me... :) But I would sure visit to get some good Bread receipes.

Tina (PinayInTexas) said...

Thanks again for the invite! I linked up my Banana Bread With Walnut Crumble. :)

Wit,wok and wisdom said...

Hello Tina,
Thanks so much for joining!!:)Makes me so glad!Your Banana bread looks absolutely awesome and looove the touch of walnuts!Do keep on coming back dear!

Cheers!

Sadaf said...

Hi, My first time here......love your blog and your event. I have linked my recipe for Chicken Bread. Hope you enjoy it. Happy Hosting.....will look forward to more events on your blog.

Sadaf said...

Hi, I'm hooked onto this event ! This time I'm submitting my recipe for Khaliat Al Nahal(known by many as Khaliat Nahal)which literally means Bee's Hive in Arabic. This is because the buns are baked close to each other in a round pan in a honeycomb like pattern and also because they are glazed with honey flavoured syrup.Everyone in my family loves these soft and sweet buns filled with cream cheese . Hope you like it too.http://sadaf-culinaryadventures.blogspot.com/2011/08/khaliat-nahal-soft-and-sweet-buns.html

Wit,wok and wisdom said...

Great pleasure to know that you liked my event so much Sadaf:)I loved both the recipes that you linked up - they look incredible!Thanks for posting and do keep on coming back for the other recipes!

Cheers,
Wit,wok&wisdom

Torviewtoronto said...

added my entry happy hosting

Wit,wok and wisdom said...

Loved your Bread Pudding recipe dear!Thanks so much for linking up!:)

Cheers!

Marelie said...

Thanks a lot for coming over and Im so sorry for my very late visit.I have started working again and kinda adjusting with my new schedule.Thank you for the kind word..it made my day.I brought my carrot bread.Take care

Wit,wok and wisdom said...

Don't mention it at all Marelie:) Its so nice that we still manage to catch up despite our busy lives - that's the fun of it I guess!Thanks so much for your lovely recipe and I'm really glad that you linked up!Do visit again dear!

Cheers,
Wit,wok&wisdom

rebecca said...

thanks for stopping by and for the invite! looking forward to break bread together.

Wit,wok and wisdom said...

Thanks so much for coming, Rebecca and glad that you linked up your fabulous recipe!Hope you had fun:)

Cheers!

Post a Comment

It was a pleasure to see you here!Thanks for coming!

If you have spent some time here,I would appreciate that you let me know if you liked my blog.

I will really be glad if you leave your footprints behind.Any suggestions or improvement or just chit-chat is more than welcome!

Hope to see you again!