Yes, my dear friends, 'Lets Break Bread together' is back!The first time I hosted it, the event had met with a resounding success - thanks to each and everyone who cared to participate and send me their recipes and all others who were kind enough to take interest!!
I had thought of hosting the second version sooner than this but then things kept me tied back and I resorted to postponing it again and again.But no longer!I hope this version of the event will be graced will recipes as lovely as the earlier one. When I say 'Bread', I do not mean only bread-making or homemade bread recipes.What I intend to have is a plethora of recipes having 'Bread' in any form figuring in it!It may be a dessert or a stuffed sandwich or something with bread crumbs in it.It may just be anything under the sun!
So buck up and start posting your amazing recipes.I know there are folks out there who wanted to participate the last time - but had missed out!So here's your chance again!For those who have been here already, I'm sure this is familiar territory!:) For the uninitiated, please visit the earlier event links here and here and find out everything for yourself!
Here go the Rules - once again -
1. The post having the recipe on your blog should carry a link to this event page on my blog.
2. The event badge above must be displayed in your post or anywhere on your blog.
3. The post may be a recent one or an archived post - I wouldn't mind as long as it links back to this page!
4. After posting the recipe, do leave me a comment saying what you like about this bread recipe in particular.
5.I would love to have as many posts as you care to send me! So no restrictions on the number of posts that you may send in.
6.Please use the Linking up tool below to send your entries.
7. If for any reason you are unable to use the linking up tool,please send me the details of your entry in the following format to my mail id - firstname.lastname@example.org
and I'll take care of the rest!
i. Blog post URL(not the Home page plz!)
ii. The name of your dish
iii. A photo of your dish that you want displayed
The event is on from July 20 to August 20. So you have ample time to post your recipe and then we'll all have a gala fun time breaking bread together!! Start linking up and hope you enjoy the event!:)
7 hours ago